Aims and Scope
The Mathematical and Research Society is a private non-stock and non-profit foundation. It was also registered for the purpose of supporting research activities as a foundation for scientific advancement. The aim of the journal is to:
- aqueduct the significant gap between research and practice by promoting the publication of original, novel, industry-relevant research.
- dispense a platform for publishing results and research with a strong empirical component.
- disseminate original, scientific, theoretical or applied research in the field of Engineering and allied fields.
- create a bridge for significant gap between research and practice by promoting the publication of original, novel, industry-relevant research.
- seek original and unpublished research papers based on theoretical or experimental works for the publication globally.
- publish original, theoretical and practical advances in Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Textile Engineering and all interdisciplinary streams of Engineering Sciences.
- impart a platform for publishing results and research with a strong empirical component.
- solicit original and unpublished research papers, based on theoretical or experimental works.
As envisioned by its founders and adhered to by generations of members thereafter, the Mathematical and Research Society is committed to the following objectives:
- To foster statistics and its application in the broadest manner;
- To promote unity and effectiveness of effort among all concerned with statistical problems;
- To increase the contribution of statistics to human welfare.